Thursday, November 1, 2012

Scream Cont.


This past Sunday was our special message "SCREAM." 

You can listen to this message on on our website at http://www.wyandottefamily.com/listen.html or you can listen on iTunes at http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/wyandotte-family-church/id478735158?mt=2&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

You can also watch the edited version (minus videos we played during the message) at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLJUV31RLgk 

We all face hard times and circumstances in our lives. More often than not, we keep our scream on the inside. Even though we have a smile on at work, the scream mask is what we really look like on the inside. Below are some Bible verses to meditate on and pray through. 

When was the last time you screamed (cried) out to God? When was the last time you truly opened the door to your soul and poured out everything to Him? When was the last time you were completely authentic and opened every part of your heart to God? The scream out to Jesus is the one Scream that changes everything...

*all (Scream)s in the verses were added by me

Psalm 28:2 Listen to my prayer for mercy as I cry out (Scream) to you for help, as I lift my hands toward your holy sanctuary. 

Psalm 55:17— Morning, noon, and night I cry out (Scream) in my distress, and the LORD hears my voice.

Psalm 88:1— O LORD, God of my salvation, I cry out (Scream) to you by day. I come to you at night.

Psalm 119:47-- I rise early, before the sun is up; I cry out (Scream) for help and put my hope in your words.,

Luke 18:7 Even he rendered a just decision in the end. So don’t you think God will surely give justice to his chosen people who cry out (Scream) to him day and night? Will he keep putting them off?


PRAYER
Father God, I thank you that you died on the cross for my sins. Thank you for taking my pain, shame, guilt and suffering on yourself. Thank you that when you rose again on the 3rd day you defeated death, hell and the grave. Right now I am struggling with                               . I’ve tried many things to cover it up and have been screaming on the inside. Right now I SCREAM out to you! I’m putting my faith, trust and hope in you alone. I am SCREAMING out to you right now specifically asking                                                                   ! In Jesus Name!!! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment