Friday, November 6, 2009

RANDOM

Here are some random yet challenging thoughts from Psalm 103!

V1--Let all that I am praise the Lord.
*What would it look like for us to truly give our all to God?

V2--May I never forget the good things He does for me!
*What good thing has God done for us that we have forgotten?
May it produce fresh gratitude and praise!

V3--He forgives all of my sins!
*What sin are you carrying the guilt and condemnation of that He has already forgiven?

V7---God revealed his character to Moses and He revealed His good deeds to Israel!
*Character implies intimacy. Good deeds implies love.
*Are we walking in the shallow end of God's love? How much closer and intimate to Him could we be? Do we know His character?

God, I thank You for Your amazing love, grace and power that is available to us everyday. I ask that you would draw us closer to Your heart and character today. Help us remember how good and faithful You are no matter what situation we are facing right now. May we walk with You and seek You today! In Jesus name!

No comments:

Post a Comment