Friday, April 28, 2017

How do I live in PEACE with all of this pressure Part 4


This past Sunday we continued our series "What would happen if?..." You can listen to the podcasts or download it by clicking here WYANDOTTE FAMILY PODCAST You can also watch the sermons on our NEW You Tube Channel  CLICK HERE 

Many people strive for peace but do not walk in it? Part 1 of this blog we talked about remembering the source of your peace. For part 2 we talked about reflecting on what is inside of you. For part 3 we talked about the more I pray the more I will experience peace. Today we will cover part 4! 


Do you remember as a child waiting for Christmas morning? The excitement! The joyful anticipation? The sleepless night because of what was waiting for you under the tree the next morning? Even if there were no presents under the tree when you went to be you were confident when you woke up there would be something there for you! 

When we know someone is going to follow through on their promise it allows us to be at peace. Even if we have to wait we are peaceful. Even if we don't understand fully we are peaceful. Why? We know the person is going to come through for us. The same is true in our spiritual lives.

#4 - Remembering the PROMISES of God increases PEACE

Isaiah 43:1-2 - But now, O Jacob, listen to the Lord who created you. O Israel, the one who formed you says, “Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you.

God never promised us a smooth road. God never promised us everything would turn out the way we hoped and planned. However, God does promise that He will be with us. We are never alone. The PRINCE OF PEACE wants to be our peace! 


Whatever situation you are facing this week PAUSE and look up a promise from the Bible. Once you look it up, write it out and read it throughout the day. Renew your mind with God's promise. Memorize God's promise. Pray God's promise. Watch the PEACE of GOD begin to grow inside of you. 


Daily Faith Prayer

Father God I thank you that you are faithful, good, trustworthy and strong. I thank you for following through on your promises. I will will in your PEACE today because you are with me. I will make it through this challenge because you are with me. I will not drown in these waters because you are with me. In Jesus Name! AMEN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment