Monday, February 14, 2011

BIG BUT #2--Blaming Others


This Past Sunday we looked at "Big But" #2 Blaming Others. We talked about the reality that the moment we begin blaming other people we stop growing. "In Order to Grow we must let go."

#1--Who is one person you have been blaming for an attitude or action in your life?

#2--How has that been working for you?

#3--What will be the consequences for you if you don't let go?

#4--How different would your life be, if you do "let go?"

#5--What is one thing you can do today to begin the process today?

Here is a simple prayer..."Father God, I thank you that you love me and have my best interest in mind. I thank you that you have good things in store for me and that Your Word is truth regardless of how I feel. _______ has hurt me deeply and offended me greatly. I want to forgive and let go. Forgive me for my attitude and bitterness. Wash over me with your forgiveness and love so it can flow through me to others. Thank you for Your power and for helping me let go. I choose to let go today. In Jesus name...AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment